How do I uninstall the Chrome extension?
This article will instruct you on how to uninstall the Chrome extension. If you want to temporarily disable our Chrome extension, you can do so without completely uninstalling it (please click here for instructions). There is also an animation showing this process at the end of this article.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Look for the red VirtualShield icon on the right of the address bar and right click it.
- Click "Remove from Chrome".
If you don't see the red VirtualShield icon, please follow these steps:
- Look for the 3 dots icon on the right of your address bar.
- Click that icon to reveal the menu.
- Look for "More Tools", then "Extensions". Click on "Extensions".
- Scroll down until you see "VirtualShield - Fast and reliable VPN".
- Click the trash can icon to remove the Chrome extension. You will be asked to confirm the uninstall of the extension.
Here's an animation showing the entire process listed above:
The Google Chrome extension is now uninstalled. If you'd like to install it again in the future, please click here.