How do I change my location?
VirtualShield allows users to connect to a specific location to browse from. This allows you to "trick" websites into thinking you are from a certain part of the world. This feature can be especially useful if you are trying to block censorship, or even find the best available price on a product or service. Changing your location manually can also help you achieve better VPN connection speeds.
Please follow the following instructions to change your location:
- Launch the VirtualShield app on your chosen device.
- If you aren't already logged in, please do so. If you don't have a VirtualShield subscription, click hereto learn how to sign up and activate your FREE 30-day trial.
- Once you login, you will be redirected to the "Home" screen. Before you hit "Connect", tap the location bar (it will say "Automatic" by default) or up arrow at the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll through or search for your desired location. Once you find the location you want, tap on it to select it and close the menu to go back to the "Home" screen.
- Tap on "Connect".
- You are now Connected to your desired location!