iOS App Removal
There are two different ways to remove the VirtualShield app from your iOS device. Follow the instructions provided below.
- Tap and hold any app icon until all of the icons start wiggling.
- You’ll notice that many, if not most of them have a little X at the top-left corner. (The ones that don’t have the X are default apps that are part of iOS; you can’t delete those.)
- Tap the X on the top-left corner of the VirtualShield app (red shield icon), then tap 'Delete' in the dialogue the displays.
Note that doing so deletes not only the app but also all of its data.
- In iOS 11/12, Tap 'Settings > General > iPhone Storage'. A list of apps will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the VirtualShield app in this list, and then tap 'Delete App'.