iOS App Setup
This article will instruct you on how to download, log in, and configure VirtualShield on your iOS device (iPhone/iPad).
Note: Compatible with Apple iOS version 9.0 and above. If your system is not supported, you can install one of our browser extensions instead.
VirtualShield iOS Setup
- Visit our iOS Download Page or tap the link below on your iOS device to download the app from the Apple App Store:
- Tap the Get button. You may be prompted for your Apple ID password. The VirtualShield iOS app will now download in the background.
Note: On some devices, the Get button may look like a 'cloud' shaped icon.
- Once the install is complete, the Get button will say Open. Tap Open to launch the application.
- You will now see two options, Sign In and Sign Up. If you already have an active subscription or trial, tap Sign In.
If you would like to create an account or try us free for 30 days, tap Sign Up or click here to learn more.
- You will be prompted to enter your credentials. Please do so, and then tap Sign In.
- Your device may prompt you to confirm if you want to allow VirtualShield access to configure your network settings. Please tap Allow, as this is required to connect you securely to our network.
- You will be directed to the home screen. From now on, the app will automatically launch to this screen. This is where you can connect and disconnect from the VirtualShield network.
- Tap the Connect button to encrypt your entire device's internet connection.
Note: To manually select your location, tap the up arrow located near the bottom of the app. See our support article for more information.
- That’s it! You are now protected by VirtualShield.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.