iOS App Setup
Protecting yourself on your iPhone or iPad couldn’t be simpler. Simply follow these directions to get started:
- Click the following link on your iPhone to open the App Store.
If you are not on your iPhone right now, please type in this address into your iPhone's browser:
- You should now be at the App Store.
- Click the “GET” button. You may be prompted for your Apple ID password. The VirtualShield iOS app will now download in the background.
- Once the install is complete, the “GET” button will say “OPEN”. Tap on “OPEN” to launch VirtualShield.
- If you don’t have an account, please “Sign Up” (learn more here). If you already purchased a VirtualShield subscription or started a free trial, please proceed with the “Sign In” option.
- Once you click "Sign In", you will be taken to the Sign In screen, where you will be prompted to enter your credentials. Please do so, and then tap “Login”.
- You will now be walked through a standard one-time setup process, to configure your iOS device to work with our secure network. Please click allow for the following prompts.
- After login and setup, you will be directed to the home screen. From now on, the app will automatically launch to this screen. This is where you can connect and disconnect from the VirtualShield network.
Note: You can also change the location from which you connect to (learn more here).
- Tap the “Connect” button to encrypt your entire devices internet connection.
- That’s it! You are now protected by VirtualShield.