Android App Setup
This article will instruct you on how to download, log n, and configure VirtualShield on your Android phone or tablet.
- Please visit the link below on your Android device to download the Android App from the Google Play Store.
- Tap the "Install" button to begin the download and installation of the application.
- Once the install is complete, the "Install" button will now say "Open". Tap "Open" to launch the application.
- You will now see two options, "Sign In" and "Sign Up". If you already have an active subscription or free trial, please click "Sign In".
If you would like to sign up or try us FREE for 30 days, please click here to learn more.
- Once you click "Sign In", you will be taken to the Sign In screen, where you will be prompted to enter your credentials. Please do so, and then tap “Login”.
- Your device may prompt you to confirm that you want to allow VirtualShield access to configure your network settings. Please click "Allow", as this is required to connect you securely to our network.
- After login and setup, you will be directed to the home screen. From now on, the app will automatically launch to this screen. This is where you can connect and disconnect from the VirtualShield network.
Note: You can also change the location from which you connect to (learn more here).
- Tap the “Connect” button to encrypt your device's internet connection.
- That’s it! You are now protected by VirtualShield.