Install the Windows Application
Protecting yourself on your Microsoft Windows computer couldn’t be simpler. Simply follow these directions to get started:
Supported on the following Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Visit our Windows download page or click the following link to download the installation file to your PC:
- Next, please open/run the VirtualShieldSetup.exe file you just downloaded. It should be located in your 'Downloads' folder.
- Your system will display a prompt asking if you want to allow this app to make changes to your device. Click 'Yes'.
- The VirtualShield Setup Wizard will now launch in a new window. Click 'Next' to start the installation process.
- The wizard will now complete the installation. Please do not attempt to close the Setup Wizard during this process.
- You're all set! You can now open the VirtualShield application from the icon on your Desktop or Start Menu and log in to connect to our secure network.
For more help with logging in and connecting, please see our 'Getting Started: Windows App' article.
Here's a quick animation of what the VirtualShield Install Wizard will look like: