macOS App Setup
Thank you for your interest in our macOS application. This article will guide you through the simple process of downloading and installing VirtualShield on your macOS device.
- Click the link below to download the installation file to your macOS computer.
- Next, please open/run the VirtualShield.pkg file you just downloaded. It should be located in your "Downloads" folder.
- The VirtualShield Install Wizard will now launch in a new window. Click "Continue" to start the installation process.
- The wizard will now ask for the destination where you would like to install VirtualShield. Unless you have a specific reason, please leave this set as the default and click "Install".
- You may be prompted to enter your username and password. If so, enter your account info and then click "Install software".
- The wizard will now complete the installation. Please do not attempt to close the Install Wizard during this process.
- You're ready to go! You can now run the VirtualShield application from your "Applications" folder and log in to connect to our secure network.
For more help with logging in and connecting, please see our "Getting Started: macOS App" article.
Here's a quick animation of how the VirtualShield Install Wizard will look: