How do I disable the Chrome Extension?
If you want to temporarily disable our Chrome extension, you can do so without completely uninstalling it. If you want to completely uninstall, please click here for instructions. There is also an animation showing this process at the end of this article.
If you want to Disable the Chrome extension, follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Look for the 3 dots icon on the right of your address bar.
- Click that icon to reveal the menu.
- Look for "More Tools", then "Extensions". Click on "Extensions".
- Scroll down until you see "VirtualShield - Fast and reliable VPN".
- Click the checkbox next to "Enabled" to switch it to "Disabled."
Here's an animation of the full process listed above: