How do I enable the Chrome Extension?
If you intentionally or accidentally disabled the Chrome extension, don't worry. You can re-enable it easily by following the steps below. There is also an animation showing this process at the end of this article. If you need to re-install the Chrome extension, please click here for instructions.
If you want to Enable the Chrome extension, follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Look for the 3 dots icon on the right of your address bar.
- Click that icon to reveal the menu.
- Look for "More Tools", then "Extensions". Click on "Extensions".
- Scroll down until you see "VirtualShield - Fast and reliable VPN".
- Click the checkbox next to "Enable" to switch it to "Enabled."
- You have successfully enabled the Chrome extension!
HINT: If you finished enabling it, but don't see the icon on the right of your address bar, it's most likely "hidden" in the Chrome menu. To show it on the right of your address bar, simply follow these instructions.
Here's an animation of the full process listed above: