How do I change the protocol in the Windows app?
Our VirtualShield Windows application supports the L2TP, TCP, and UDP protocols. We suggest trying the various protocols if you are having issues connecting. Please follow the directions below to change the protocol/connection method inside our Windows application.
- Open the VirtualShield Windows application.
- Open the Settings panel by clicking the "gear" icon near the top right of the app.
- Inside the settings, panel click the Advanced tab.
- You should now see an option to choose your protocol (connection mode).
- Try the various options (TCP, UDP, L2TP) and see if that allows you to connect without issues.