Can I use VirtualShield on my Fire Stick/Fire TV?
Yes, you can! Technically Amazon Fire Stick/Fire TV is an Android device, but it is running a custom version of Android, called Amazon FireOS.
Manual Setup (Fire Stick)
You can install our Android TV app on your Fire Stick/Fire TV, but you'll have to install it manually. Once it's installed, it will appear on your Home screen, alongside your other apps.
First, you will need to make sure that
third-party apps are
allowed on your device:
- From the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick’s Home screen, scroll to Settings.
- Next, scroll to the right and select My Fire TV (It may be labeled Device or System on older models).
- Scroll down and select Developer options.
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources and turn the option to ON:
You may also need to install the
Downloader app on your device, before you can install
- Return to the Home screen, and select the Search icon.
- Type in Downloader, then select the Downloader app in the list of search results.
- Choose Download. When the installation is complete, select Open:
If you are asked to allow Downloader to access your
media files, choose
following URL into the search bar, then press
When the download is complete, press Install:
That's it! You will now be able to
log in to your account and connect to our
If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.