Can I use VirtualShield on my Chromebook?
Some Chromebooks support Android apps right out of the box, others may need to be updated in order to support Google Play. If you can open the Google Play Store and install other apps on your Chromebook then it is likely that you can install VirtualShield as well.
Note: If your system is not supported, you can install one of our browser extensions instead.
Follow the instructions below to install VirtualShield on your Chromebook:
- Select the Google Play Store icon on the Shelf. It looks like this:
- Tap on the Sign In button.
- Review the Google Play Terms of Service and then select Accept.
- Select the Search Bar and then type in VirtualShield to search for the app in the store.
- Choose the VirtualShield app from the list of search results, then tap Install.
- Once the app has been downloaded and installed, it will appear in your App Drawer.
See our Android App Setup article for more information on how to install the Android app.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.