Can I use VirtualShield on nVidia Shield?
Yes! nVidia Shield devices support Android applications. That means you can find and install our Android app from the Google Play Store.
nVidia Shield Setup
Follow the instructions below to install VirtualShield on your nVidia Shield device:
- Select the Google Play Store icon on the Shelf. It looks like this:
- Tap on the Sign In button.
- Review the Google Play Terms of Service and then select Accept.
- Select the Search Bar and then type in VirtualShield to search for the app in the store.
- Choose the VirtualShield app from the list of search results, then tap Install.
- Once the app has been downloaded and installed, it will appear in your App Drawer.
See our Android App Setup article for more information on how to install the Android app.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.