Getting Started: macOS App
Note: This article will walk you through using the VirtualShield macOS Application. If you don't have it installed already, please click here to learn how to install it.
Logging In (First Time Setup)
- The first step to using the VirtualShield macOS app is to open it and log in. Once it's installed, look for VirtualShield in your "Applications" folder. It should look like this:
- Double-click the icon to launch the application. A sign-in screen will appear in a new window.
- Go ahead and enter your email and password you chose when you signed up, then click the "SIGN IN" button. If you don't yet have an account, click here to sign up.
- Great! You are now logged in. After logging in, you will see the VirtualShield main screen.
Connecting to the VirtualShield Network
- Any time you want to connect to VirtualShield you just have to open the app and log in. Tip: You can keep VirtualShield in your Dock for quick and easy access.
- After logging in, you will be taken to the VirtualShield main screen. Simply click "Connect" to automatically connect to our VirtualShield Network.
- That's it! You are now connected to VirtualShield.
Here's a quick video to show you how easy it is to connect on your macOS device: