How do I enable the Firefox extension?
If you intentionally or accidentally disabled the Firefox extension, don't worry. You can re-enable it easily by following the steps below. There is also an animation showing this process at the end of this article. If you need to re-install the Firefox extension, please click here for instructions.
If you want to Enable the Firefox extension, follow the steps below:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Look for the 3 lines menu icon on the right of your address bar and click on it.
- Look for the "Add-ons" option, and click it.
- Look for "VirtualShield - Fast and reliable VPN (disabled)". It should look like this:
Note: If you don't see this list, you may need to Install the Firefox Extension.
- Click the "Enable" button on the right of that row.
- You have successfully enabled the Firefox extension!
HINT: If you finished enabling it, but don't see the icon on the right of your address bar, it's most likely "hidden" in the Firefox menu. To show it on the right of your address bar, simply follow these instructions.
The icon should look like this:
Here's an animation of the full process listed above:
For more information on how to use the VirtualShield Firefox extension, please check out our article, Getting Started with the Firefox Extension. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.