How do I uninstall the Firefox extension?
This article will instruct you on how to uninstall the Firefox extension. There is also an animation showing this process at the end of this article.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Click the menu (three parallel lines) icon near the top right of the browser window.
- Select the "Add-ons" option (puzzle piece icon).
- Locate the VirtualShield extension in the list, and select the "Remove" button on the right.
- That's it! The Firefox add-on will now be removed.
Please note that if you stay protected in the future, you will have to re-install the Firefox add-on.